Start Your Future Now
Whether you’re just beginning your health care career or taking it to the next level, we have the right job for you. Our philosophy is that team members deserve more than just compensation. They deserve to be rewarded for their passion and drive, with excellent benefits, competitive pay, flexible scheduling, free meals and a place where they truly belong. Every benefit contributes to the healthy, fulfilling life and gratifying work that we believe every team member deserves.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health Plans: We offer comprehensive and competitive medical and dental benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services covered at 100%, prescription drug benefits, mental health and substance abuse coverage and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health. Additionally, we offer vision and hearing discounts for you and your family.
- Well Being: Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources such as EAP assistance to all of our employees.
- Paid Time Off: The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for vacation, a parent-teacher conference, a doctor’s appointment, or any number of events in your life.
- 401K Plan: Hawkeye Care Centers of Iowa is committed to your financial success and provides the 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement. Hawkeye Care Centers of Iowa currently matches your contributions $.50 on the dollar up to 4% of your eligible pay, after 60 days of employment.
- Flexible Spending: We want you to invest in your health. We offer a health savings account and dependent care spending accounts for your healthcare and childcare needs that empowers you to prepare for and manage health and childcare costs – tax free.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage you to continue your professional development. Hawkeye Care Centers of Iowa will reimburse you for eligible tuition expenses up to $5,250 annually for approved courses.
- Life Insurance: We offer company paid Basic Life and AD&D insurance for all full-time employees. Additionally, eligible employees also have the options to purchase voluntary group life insurance for themselves, their spouse and children.
- Disability Insurance: All full-time eligible employees have the opportunity to enroll in both short and long-term disability plans to help ease the financial burden in the event of a serious illness or injury.
Hawkeye Care Centers of Iowa reserves the unilateral right to amend, modify, or terminate any of its benefits plans (or benefit plan options), programs, policies, or practices at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Any such amendment, modification, or termination may apply to both current and future participants and their dependents and beneficiaries.
Join our LinkedIn Talent Network for company updates and job openings.